PICK-UP ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATION
- A confirmation receipt will be issued once you have confirmed your pick-up orders. For orders above SGD $150, we will call to verify and confirm your orders.
- Please ensure that all information provided are correct. The company reserves the right to cancel your pick-up orders if you are uncontactable or have provided incorrect information.
- Minimum order of $30 applies. A $4 delivery charge applies. Free delivery for orders above $60.
- For deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, additional $2 delivery surcharge applies, regardless of amount ordered.
- Place orders 1 working day in advance for orders SGD $200 and above.
- Online customers should register and login to check if their address is within our delivery area.
- We operate in certain limited delivery areas. For customers outside our delivery areas, you may place takeaway orders from any of our outlets.
- Delivery may be unavailable or affected due to bad weather, traffic conditions and during peak dining periods (weekends). For safety reasons, the company reserves the right to cancel all delivery orders in event of severe weather conditions.
- The following items are not available for delivery: Soups, XXL (21-inch) Pizzas, Desserts, and Calzones.
- Payment made by Visa, MasterCard or cash only.
- All other restaurant promotions will not be valid for delivery orders, unless stated otherwise. Vouchers will not be accepted for delivery orders.
- Check our website for special deals, takeaway and other menu options.